It was a really fun and nice day today(:
I saw the moon,being big and round and kinda luminescent in the blue sky this morning.
It was a pretty sight(:
And my lovely friends sang Happy Birthday a couple of times throughout the day for me:D
And there were other friends who sat next to me,and just repeated Happy Birthday for the umpteenth time in class,hahaa,your gestures are sincerely appreciated:)
Ohhh,and I had a delicious lunch today - tom yam fried beehoon:DD sour&spicy(:
as well as,super yummy horfun for dinner and scrumptious ferrero-rocher cake afterwards:D
maybee,i'll post a pic of the cake in my next post;)
I just had a realization moment - like a random thought - that every birthday is that only time a person gets entitled to like everyone's post on their wall with perfectly good reasons;D
I have already used 8 smileys in my post - shows my obsession with them:P
9 smileys.
ohhh,and i got my class photos today,it turned out not bad(:
random fact about (my day): My friend and I today had a light argument whether domino's or pizza hut was better(I supported Domino's but just to clarify,the Pizza Hut in SG is the best;) just not the pizza hut here) And my friend said "I work in Pizza Hut,it's good!" and then everyone had that "oh" moment,and then burst out laughing. Ohhh,and that same scene repeated itself when a teacher came in and saw the Pizza Hut boxes,and shrug undecisively and said,"hmmm,Pizza Hut? (paraphrasing) I would go for something more gourmet",and my friend immediately went,"But I work in Pizza Hut,I make good pizzas!" Hahaa,it was a really fun day today,and I had so much laughs with my friends today and it was nice weather too:)
ohhhh,i just found out that a new version of the internet that allow more IP addresses to be created,was enabled today worldwide,on my birthday,hehee:)
check it out:DD
http://www.worldipv6launch.org/