Lots of intense studying this last week,had two major tests for chem and maths but they're all completed now:D Just have to study and prep for next week's tests now:)
I saw a butterfly silhouette yesterday against the window. I think it was a butterfly,not quite sure,but it was pretty cool!
My poking-a-hole-in-the-plastic-top-of-my-peach-bubble-milk-tea-with-a-straw ability has 退步了:O I need more practice!:DD
There are some times in life where tension might build up due to a conflict or misunderstanding, these are pivotal points in relationships which can determine where the relationship might lead - for worser or better. Its hard to forgive and forget, But
we can all do it!JIAYOUS!:D
I recently got hooked to listening Sam Tsui/KurtHugo's cover of Stronger (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtpfsMWOAI&feature=related) and Sungha Jung's cover of Isn't She Lovely on the ukulele (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWQS3S_Bi_Y) and Clara C with Jayesslee's cover of Isn't She Lovely (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbscY7VQIdo&feature=plcp) must see!must see!:D
This song is stuck in my head at the moment,playing in a loop,hahaa;D (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEq8HFDKwU&feature=related)
Its a really soothing and pleasant song(:
random fact about me: I might have an obsession with black pens:D
I bought one Pilot 0.4 black pen from Popular,decided to try it out and started using it a month-ish ago,man...it was so addicting to use!I used it to write for almost everything,it's running out of ink now,should've bought one more:P