I had my first macaroon today - a green pistachio one(:
Had a whole-day seminar today for chemistry,funny thing is I am tired not from the overload of chem material, but from all the walking(plus running) I did today, from the train,to the tram,to the theatre,back to the tram,to the theatre,and finally,home(:
I met a long-time-no-see friend at the chemistry lecture = highlight of my day(:
Was shouting her name halfway across the theatre from my seat parked right exactly in the middle of the middle row. I am in gratitude of my friend who sat next to me and caught the attention of my LTNS friend for me:D
Ohh...and I have a super-duper(stressing on the super-ness,haha:D)-yummy lunch today!
CURRY!!!WHOOOTTT!(: Tried out the Curry store,which I noticed when I was at Mcdonalds' the last time I came. It came with saffron rice,and I had butter chicken + tofu curry.Hahaa,the tofu curry tasted pretty unique...it was definitely different,and my friend said it was sweet.One to cross out on my list of curries to try. The butter chicken was really yummy,accompanied with or without the rice:)
It was a really nice day today,beautiful weather for strolling,and the trees in autumn mode were really pretty as well. I remember waiting at the traffic light and a slight breeze blew through the branches and the yellow-tinged orange leaves fell like petals,it felt like one of those drama scenes;)
random fact about me: I don't particularly like tofu curry;)