To be honest,I haven't had much progress on my reading-all-Jane Austen-novels goal(I'm only up to pg.20-something for Pride and Prejudice,it has been so long since I've read,that i don't even remember the page number:P) I'll probably start reading it again,after mid-years in June.
I've done a fair amount of homework over the hols,but,not as much as I wanted to,and I probably gonna get in trouble:P But I've had such a fun and whirlwind week,with my cousins,and it was absolute fun going out to phillip island,sovereign hill and the city,over this past week,and i felt that time passed really long(slow) this week,cause we got to do so much within the space of a week. And it was sooo good,hanging out with my cousins,buying/shopping,makan-ing and just chilling & jamming:D
Learnt a new strumming pattern for "Pumped Up Kicks" this week,courtesy of my cousin:D
Haven't done much for my english oral yet,I'm so gonna get in trouble,eeeks:P
Hopefully I can get all my thoughts sorted for tomorrow,and be ready by the next.
There's a new asian gorcery store opening just outside on the street = one more place to venture for asian food:DD
random fact about me: This is my 100th blog post,and the 19th of April is my tumblr's first anniversary:)