<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9176193445887516183?origin\x3dhttp://one-child-of-god.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, April 11, 2012Y

I had a blast of a time (Doctor Who;) earlier this week in the city with my cousins:D
Had decided to walk from central to flinders instead of taking the tram,and it was such a terrific experience walking down the street!
All the main attractions were there,state library,fed.square,chinatown etc.
And it was really nice to be able to walk down the street with little restriction of time and let the atmosphere seep in(:
Lord of the Fries(almost typed Flies instead of Fries:P) is simply the best!!!
French Canadian Sauce!:D
State Library opposite central
Flinders Street Station:D
Spotted an ABC3 host (James Elmer:D) at Fed.Square
On the platform inside Flinders St. Station
Found out later that James Elmer (the ABC3 host) is actually a pretty good dancer who teaches at the Ministry of Dance (MOD) and participated in the 2010 "So You Think You Can Dance Australia".
random fact about me (I): I kept typing the ABC3 host name wrongly, Jamer instead of James,haha;D
random fact about me (II):How can people not know/like Doctor Who? It is absolutely fantastic,and I am absolutely in love with it!!!:D

9:51 PM Photobucket