<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9176193445887516183?origin\x3dhttp://one-child-of-god.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, April 29, 2012Y

haha,i like the revamped blogger,pretty chic;)

let's see,where should I start? These two weeks has been pretty exciting,lots of stuff happening;music comp,planning for JC2 graduation,plus heaps of birthdays during this two-week period,speaking of birthdays...*ehhemm*

I present......my (long) birthday wishlist*hahaa*
I decided to type one up,so that i don't forget anything:P
  • Eat Beung Kueh/or my friend's mum's awesome homemade zongzi,if they sell any;P
  • "Nothing is Impossible" Planetshakers CD
  • "The Time of My Life" by Cecelia Ahern♥
  • A capo (for my guitar;)
  • 0.4 Pilot Pen (the really expensive one:P)
Another couple/few of lists I thought up(:

My *hahaa* 'I Wish' list:
  • Have risotto @ Sofia's
  • Watch "The Avengers":D with my friends in a cinema sometime soon;)
  • Watch "Touch" on TV
Movies most anticipated for the week:
  • Sherlock Holmes 2 (coming out in less than 2 weeks on DVD!)
  • Gulliver's Travels (watched 3/4 of it,need to know how it ends but don't have the disc)
  • Tower Heist(watched 1/2 of it,haven't even got to the "storming the castle" part)

Driving against the sunset,and getting a view from the side mirror of the sun setting just slightly behind the clouds is a really nice feeling and I really like sunset-lit-golden-glowing-clouds:D

I stepped into an art collection shop earlier in the week,and looked around with eyes of desire,haha,the art pieces were really captivating,but there was this long,portrait piece that captured my eye.It displayed family morals and values - in white font against the near-black background - some of which were humorous while others resonates true.But it costs 59.95 bucks:P haha,might settle for a 1D poster instead,maybe as a gift to a friend.

I have said heaps of weird and undeniably random things in conversations,and made the converations really awkward before. I'm really sorry to those people who have been in these scenarios:P

random fact about me: I had three cups of jelly in one day from a chemistry prac in sch,one I made myself,the other two were from the other class:P The other class's jelly was much sweeter than ours,and they got bananas to put in the jellies,while my class got pineapples.

8:52 PM Photobucket