It has been a good afternoon today after school - free from any more SACs for the week. It was definitely nerve-wrecking trying to prep for the test,but the relief in finishing the test is definitely rewarding. Whatever bad that comes out of this,use it as motivation,strength to go on,use it for good,there's no point depressing ourselves over it,when life still goes on(:
I have always considered myself an average girl - as in,in the middle when compared to others - I tend to get a little jealous on the inside sometimes, I am not a super-high achiever or someone who flunks, I read romance novels, I love watching movies/dramas ;) (my all time favourite-13 Going on 30 and currently addicted to watching Doctor Who) and people make me happy by the occasional sweet remark etc.But there are things that messes up this balance,and makes me unaverage.Guess that's how everyone is unique in a sense,we all have similarities and our own differences.It may be tough to accept our differences,and perhaps easier to just blend in with others but embracing yourself and who you are on the inside is the most life-changing and nurturing thing that can ever happen to you.
random fact about me: 3 movies/dramas I really super want to watch this year;