Yesterday,our school had a Year 12 Chapel!Its a school tradition that happens annually. It was tremendous;) and wonderful!There were a few other traditions during and after the chapel-a year 12 video,followed by worship,sharing,and the tearful farewelling of the Year 12s by the rest of the school:'(
It was really sad towards the end as we-the graduating class of the coming year,2012-farewelled our seniors,of which some I've know since i had started school here. It will be our turn next year,and even though it may be our last year of school with friends I've felt I have known for a long time (whom I possibly can't bear to part with), it is one big opportunity ahead of us to begin a new era in our lives, and to learn and experience life more independently, as well as, with friends. Right now, I'm probably feeling more in distress/sad about having to leave school next year, but who knows how your future life may turn out to be-the prospect of post-graduation from school is exciting because of the fact that we hardly know what will happen. However, I do know that even if your or even, my ambition may be a lame one or nearly impossible to achieve goal, as long as you have the determination to pursue the dream you have, nothing is impossible to achieve. Just NEVER GIVE UP & STRIVE AHEAD!
Trying not to give up can become a huge obstacle sometimes-I've watched a video shown to our class by my homeroom teacher last week. The video was of a favoured runner who was predicted to win a 400m race in the 1992's Olympics. 150m into the race, the runner felt a searing pain through his leg and had torn his hamstring. However, he persevered on and proceeded to continue, even after his father ran to his side to tell him that his son he didn't need to press on. The son continued towards the finish line and received a standing ovation from the crowd. The 400m runner Derek Redmond is a inspiration and i feel his story ignites motivation in us all to pursue our individual dreams and to
never give up!
random fact about me: I had a remix of Soulja Boy's Crank That and U Can't Touch This in my head at school. Just now, I had a remix of Bad Romance and Poker Face in my head. haha
:D