<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9176193445887516183?origin\x3dhttp://one-child-of-god.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, October 5, 2011Y

well,i wanted to write about my saturday last week on saturday,but didn't get the chance to do so until now,but here goes...

Last Saturday was epic!!! It was one of my most awesomest day ever!! I watched Spy Kids 3D with my family and a couple of kiddies,and it was pretty good watching the movie with them.Who doesn't enjoy a spy movie?(

After the movie,my family and I went to a place sort of like Chinatown,and we ate at a Hong Kong-inspired restaurant.I was really happy-over the moon happy-that we were going to have lunch there,cause they have a six-dish lunch menu that they change daily i think,and they're all yummy dishes,but i think what i really like about it,is that i always manage to pick a dish to my liking,and that makes me happy about eating there,cause i get to eat what i like,and the dishes i get to eat are often different cause the restaurant changes their menu all the time.

Let's fast-track a bit here,so after lunch,we went to shop for groceries(we bought pizza-flavoured chips,it was random,but we still bought it:) And then i high-fived a check-out dude,who goes for Collingwood as well.I reach home,and find out that I had already missed half of the footy finals,so I quickly grabbed the chips and sat myself down on the couch for the rest of the footy match.I was hopeful Collingwood would win this year,but oh wells,next year it is then;)

After the footy finals,there was a mini-Narnia marathon on TV,and my family and I watched it late into the night. And that sums up my Saturday last week(:

I watched a fair amount of movies this week;
Tues
Source Code was mind-blowing!It messes with your mind a bit,but still,its an awesome movie to watch.
Wed
I watched half of Gattaca this morning,and then went to the cinemas with my friends to watch Monte Carlo.
When I went to watch Kung-fu Panda 2 with my family late last term,I looked at some upcoming movies' posters.There was Horrible Bosses,Spy-Kids 4-D aromascope,Tintin and then there was Monte Carlo.At that point in time,I was thinking to myself:'Why would i be watching it?Its just another cliche movie involving a case of mistaken identity.'But then,i watched the trailer,and i absolutely felt in love with the movie,and I wanted to watch the movie. It just amazing how life can be so unpredictable,how things that you never thought of doing in the past,may be what you are doing now.

Another thing was that after watching the movie,i realised that,before the movie,i haven't really thought about these other elements that make up the movie as a whole,and how these elements make the movie different from the cliche stories of its genre,and that's why i felt the movie was pretty good,cause its storyline is unique,and the scenery shots in it were simply spectacular(and i do like the actors in it:)!
After coming home,i watched Thor,and it was jam-packed action!It was a pretty good movie as well:)

random fact about me:I can't ride bicycles.

hopefully your holidays have been going well,cause mine has been,even though i may have over-relaxed and just lazed around on a couple of days,i must say that i have thoroughly enjoyed my holidays:D


3:46 PM Photobucket