<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9176193445887516183?origin\x3dhttp://one-child-of-god.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, August 29, 2011Y

Today started with a blaring alarm that woke me up.I was really tired,and i have a test on complex numbers today.Sigh.

I thank God for giving me strength and keeping me awake throughout the day,especially during my test(:

I have one of the most amazing teachers in the whole world.Not only does she teach chemistry,physics AND maths,but she is really enthusiastic about what she does,and she's pleasant and nice to chat with.I think one of the reasons i was excited by the day's events was because my teacher was really enthusiastic about what happened and that gave me an energy boost.


There was a food fundraiser today,sold waffles.I missed Singapore's (pandan,i think) green waffles,those were so good,even if it is was plain,it was still delicious.

random fact about me:i'm not really a fan of thrill rides,especially those that swoop high and to the ground in seconds,and while swinging up and down,its also spinning round and round.Its dizzy and i have sorta,an on-off fear of heights,so its not really my ideal kinda ride.

5:44 PM Photobucket