i think i should devote more time to my family and friends.I feel time is slipping away when i choose to talk with my friends and family at an inappropriate time.Even if i am really busy with something,or don't have much time to chat,I feel I should ignore all that for a little while and make an effort to maybe just have a short down-to-earth chat with my friends.It would help so much in communication and just getting to know what's happening in each of our lives recently.Or maybe the conversation may turn into one of those;sharing of the past good times.So,my main,family and friends,goal for now is to devote more time to them,whether it is to help them with something,to walk with them or just for a simple chat.
random fact about me:i love green highlighters,i find green is a pretty groovy colour,haha.and it seems to me,that i often only highlight majorly important special stuff with my green highlighter.