Today, i went to wild wild wet, THANK GOD FOR NO RAIN! The car park is like one of the best i ever seen-it was newly built. Went to the shoik river first, then the tsunami pool, now i feel like i am still in the waves. I went with almost my whole family to the professor playground, liked the pink and blue slide the most. After went to the tall structure second floor to go on the enclosed purple and sort of open yellow slide. My father later told me to go to the highest floor to ride on the six-seater float down the yellow and blue slide.I really enjoyed myself, maybe i upload the pics another time.
F.Y.I: The yello slide, purple slide and the six-seater float down the yellow and blue slide are all free of charge. Except the six-seater float down the yellow and blue slide, you will have to pay for the photos taken close to the end of the end of the slide